PetroPages Creative provides social media planning, development, training and management services. We offer everything from simple setup to total comprehensive social media management. First we develop a unique strategy for our client and design and set up all relevant social media accounts. After that, we either train our clients on the best practices for posting and updating their accounts or we take their raw content, edit and post it across different social media networks.
Social media networks and review sites have a big say in your company’s brand and will only continue to grow in influence in the future. Today the first thing someone does to find out about your company is Google you and look at your website. Tomorrow the first thing someone will do is look at your social media presence and see what other people are saying about you and how you interact with your clients.
- Design, setup and creation of a company blog, Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn account.
- If necessary we will design, setup and create for more niche social media profiles on sites like Youtube, Flickr, Google Places, Foursquare, etc.
- Automatically feed content from your blog to the appropriate social media accounts.
- When outsiders wish to comment on your blog, email will be sent to you to approve these comments before they are published on your site.
- PetroPages Creative will make the first three posts with the you and instruct you on how to post effectively.
- Develop a social media strategy.
- Create effective categorized posts from your supplied raw content.
- Perform SEO services to increase traffic to your blog and social media profiles.
- Monitor positive and negative comments and bring them to your attention immediately for timely responses.
- Create and maintain accounts on new, emerging social media sites that can benefit you.